Philippine School as an educational institution believes that…
- every person has unique purpose for his existence,
- education is a life-long process wherein every person grows and develops in the pursuit of truth and mission,
- each student has his own capacities and potentials necessary in the attainment of his purpose,
- learning is a transforming experience that will affect the student’s growth,
- the teacher has an important role in the total development of the students to be able to live in harmony with others and contribute in the building of a free, just, and humane society.
The Philippine School envisions to be a premiere learning institution producing leaders imbued with Godly character, global mind, and patriotic spirit.
The Philippine School is a learning institution that prepares holistic learners through quality education in a nurturing and culturally-diverse environment.
The Republic Act No. 10533 known as the “Enhanced Basic Education Act of 2013” creates a functional basic education system that will develop productive and responsible citizens equipped with the essential competencies, skills and values for both life-long learning and employment.
To give every student an opportunity to receive quality education that is globally competitive based on a pedagogically sound curriculum that is at par with international standards;
Broaden the goals of high school education for college preparation, vocational and technical career opportunities as well as creative arts, sports and entrepreneurial employment in a rapidly changing and increasingly globalized environment; and
Make education learner-oriented and responsive to the needs, cognitive and cultural capacity, the circumstances and diversity of learners, schools and communities through the appropriate languages of teaching and learning.