The Philippine School admits new students and transferees on the bases of the result of the entrance test, personal interviews, academic records, character evaluation and students’ and parents’ acceptance of the school philosophy, vision, mission, goal, objectives, rules and regulations as stipulated in the Student Handbook.
- All N-1 applicants must be at least (3) three years old by August of the current school year.
- All N-2 applicants must be at least (4) four years old by August of the current school year.
- All Kindergarten applicants must be at least (5) five years old by August of the current school year.
- All Grade 1 applicants must be at least (6) six years old by August of the current school year and must have attended kindergarten program or its equivalent.
1. Pay the non-refundable testing fee of RO 5.000 to the Cashier.
2. Present the official receipt to the Guidance Office and secure the schedule of exam and interview.
Accounts Office &
|Step 2||Present the required documents to the Registrar’s Office and secure the enrollment form.||Registrar’s Office|
|Step 3||Fill-out the Enrollment Form, Book List & Supplies List.|
|Step 4||Proceed to the Principal’s Office for approval.||GF – 9|
|Step 5||Proceed to Accounts Office for:
|Step 6||Claim supplies and books.||GF – 3|
|Step 7||Proceed to I.T. Laboratory for Student ID.||GF – 13|
Admission Requirements (Old Students)
- Duly accomplished Enrolment Form
- Original copy of School Report Card (Form 138)
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate / NSO authenticated (for Filipinos)
- Clear photocopy of Passport (ID Page), valid Oman Residence Visa, and valid Oman Residence Card (for high school students)
Admission Procedure (Old Students)
Step 1 Present the required documents to the Admissions Office. Fill-out the Enrollment Form, Book List & Supplies List
Step 2 Return the Enrolment Form to the Admissions Office for checking and assessment
Step 3 Proceed to the Principal’s Office for approval
Step 4 Proceed to the Accounts Office for the Assessment of Fees
Step 5 Proceed to the Finance Office for checking of assessed fees
Step 6 Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for payment of tuition and other fees
Step 7 Return to the Admissions Office and present the Registrar’s Copy with the attached documents
Step 8 Present the receipt of payment to the Accounts Office to claim the books, school supplies and P.E. uniform.
Step 9 Proceed to the Computer Laboratory for the student ID, Issuance of Student Handbook and the Parent Waiver Form
Transferred out students who wish to come back are treated as new students; hence they should abide by the admissions policies/procedures, and undergo the procedure for new entrants.
Acceptance of applications in the middle of the school year depends on the vacancies in the level/s applying for.
Note: THE PRINCIPAL SHALL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION FOR GRADE PLACEMENT WHERE AGE IS AN INTERVENING FACTOR.
ENLISTMENT OF STUDENT APPLICANTS (click the link below)
ENTRANCE EXAM SCHEDULE SY: 2017 – 2018 (click the link below)