The Philippine School admits new students and transferees on the bases of the result of the entrance test, personal interviews, academic records, character evaluation and students’ and parents’ acceptance of the school philosophy, vision, mission, goal, objectives, rules and regulations as stipulated in the Student Handbook.
- All N-1 applicants must be at least (3) three years old by August of the current school year.
- All N-2 applicants must be at least (4) four years old by August of the current school year.
- All Kindergarten applicants must be at least (5) five years old by August of the current school year.
- All Grade 1 applicants must be at least (6) six years old by August of the current school year and must have attended kindergarten program or its equivalent.
1. Pay the non-refundable testing fee of RO 5.000 to the Cashier.
2. Present the official receipt to the Guidance Office and secure the schedule of exam and interview.
Accounts Office &
|Step 2||Present the required documents to the Registrar’s Office and secure the enrollment form.||Registrar’s Office|
|Step 3||Fill-out the Enrollment Form, Book List & Supplies List.|
|Step 4||Proceed to the Principal’s Office for approval.||GF – 9|
|Step 5||Proceed to Accounts Office for:
|Step 6||Claim supplies and books.||GF – 3|
|Step 7||Proceed to I.T. Laboratory for Student ID.||GF – 13|
Admission Requirements (Old Students)
- Duly accomplished Enrolment Form
- Original copy of School Report Card (Form 138)
- Two (2) passport size photos
- Clear photocopy of Birth Certificate / NSO authenticated (for Filipinos)
- Clear photocopy of Passport (ID Page), valid Oman Residence Visa, and valid Oman Residence Card (for high school students)
PS Oman-Management and Information System
Enrollment Procedure S.Y. 2017-2018
1. Fill out the ONLINE Enrollment Form (PS Website- philippineschool.edu.om)
2. Send the scanned copy of the required documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Bring all original documents for verification. The enrollee must be present during the enrollment for ID picture taking.
REGISTRATION PERIOD (24 July to 3 August 2017) 8-12 NN
Step 1 Present the Registration Requirements to Room 1. Secure and Fill-out the New Registration Form/Checklists, Book List & Supplies List, and the Parent Commitment Form Counter A – For Walk-in applicants: (For Data Encoding) Counter B – For Online Registrants
Step 2 Online Data Verification (Google Form)
Step 3 ID Picture Taking
Step 4 Assessment and Checking of Fees
Step 5 Payment at the Cashier’s Office
Step 6 Claiming of books and school supplies
Step 7 Return to STEP / Room 1 and present the completed and stamped Registrar’s Copy with the attached Documents (c/o Mrs. Flores)
Please click the link below according to the Grade Level of your child for SY 2017-2018.
N1 – https://goo.gl/forms/3R0APkWAhQFwj6qi2
N2 – https://goo.gl/forms/kIPYpRIy5jMCyMln1
KG – https://goo.gl/forms/uvDjSQcPChFVOQI93
G1 – https://goo.gl/forms/0Wao1uSr1hFxa4WE3
G2 – https://goo.gl/forms/7fkuhuAm4sBSQMBS2
G3 – https://goo.gl/forms/gC6dmHa28uEQSiEf2
G4 – https://goo.gl/forms/5nGhgApkmsRP9UDU2
G5 – https://goo.gl/forms/aZywRfDrY8RyfUTv1
G6 – https://goo.gl/forms/9q0pQZfwLSDNJIOt2
G7 – https://goo.gl/forms/FlfDZ2neAQKHncG12
G8 – https://goo.gl/forms/PpF3OoMnIobdfdC43
G9 – https://goo.gl/forms/DgIGBKJdVjvpYizE2
G10 – https://goo.gl/forms/wPuO8GNJaREse5X12
G12 – https://goo.gl/forms/T3uHoLzm17LR0eR62
Transferred out students who wish to come back are treated as new students; hence they should abide by the admissions policies/procedures, and undergo the procedure for new entrants.
Acceptance of applications in the middle of the school year depends on the vacancies in the level/s applying for.
Note: THE PRINCIPAL SHALL MAKE THE FINAL DECISION FOR GRADE PLACEMENT WHERE AGE IS AN INTERVENING FACTOR.
ENLISTMENT OF STUDENT APPLICANTS (click the link below)
ENTRANCE EXAM SCHEDULE SY: 2017 – 2018 (click the link below)