Tuition and Other Fees
- Current and/ or proposed tuition fees shall be posted at conspicuous places during the enrolment period and/or secured from the Accounts’ Office.
- The school offers four payment schedules to choose from:
Plan A for annual payment
Plan B for the semi-annual payment
Plan C for quarterly payment
Plan D for monthly payment
- All fees (tuition and registration) specified in each plan should be paid upon enrolment.
- Statement of accounts issued to students will only serve as a reminder and shall not be held as an excuse for late payment.
- Tuition fees must be paid on or before the 7th day of the month; however, if the 7th falls on a non-working day, the due date will automatically be the next working day. A surcharge of R.O. 0.100 (one hundred baizas) per day will be charged on the first day of the following month or a maximum of 5% of the outstanding tuition fee balance whichever is lower.
- Past due accounts should be settled in cash.
- Discounts on tuition fees:
5.0% when paying on a quarterly basis
7.5% when paying on a semi-annual basis
10.0% when paying on a yearly basis
- If sending more than one child to PS, the following conditions will apply:
|R.0. 3.000 to the second child,R.0. 6.000 to the third child,|
|R.0. 9.000 to the fourth child,R.0. 75% to the fifth child.|
- Payments could be made in cash, personal/company cheque, and fund transfer. If paying in cheque, official receipt shall be issued only upon clearing.
- A refundable deposit of R.O. 75.000 for Filipino nationals and R.O. 100.000 for other nationals shall be charged per family payable upon enrolment.
- A student who transfers or otherwise withdraws within two weeks after the beginning of classes and who has already paid tuition and other school fees in full or for any length longer than one(1) month shall be charged:
- ten percent (10%) of the total amount due for the term if he/she withdraws within the first week of classes;
- twenty percent ( 20%) if within the second week of classes;
- thirty percent (30%) if within the third week of classes; and
- fifty percent (50%) if within a month after the opening of classes, regardless of whether or not he/she has actually attended classes.
- Late enrolees who are admitted within the school year shall be required to pay the whole year’s tuition fees. Transferees from duly registered schools will be charged correspondingly based on the quarters covered in the school year. For nursery pre-school, tuition fee shall be charged upon entry at a minimum of three quarters without remediation.
- All financial obligations should be settled before the examination date. Promissory Notes may be honored. Examination results of students with outstanding balance shall not be withheld. As per DepEd Order No. 15, s. 2010, parents of students with outstanding accounts should recognize their financial obligations and arrange with the school administration the terms for the eventual settlement of such obligations. The final report card, transcript of records and graduation certificates may not be released unless all financial obligations have been settled.
- For Special Quarter Examinations (Advance and Late), parents of the examinees are requested to personally secure permit from the Principal. Students shall be charged R.O. 3.000 per subject and to be paid before taking the examination.
- Graduating students are obliged to pay all school additional fees such as graduation fees, yearbook, a legacy (which is optional).
- All students must be cleared of all monetary obligations before the release of their pertinent school documents.